What do I do if I’m injured at the event and have purchased an annual membership or a one-day license?

Click here for information on injuries at events.

  • If injured while participating in a USA Triathlon sanctioned event, you may file a claim that is over and above what your own heath care insurance provides.
  • A deductible does apply for this excess coverage.
  • Follow these steps if you wish to file a claim:
    • Complete the USAT Medical Claim form. The race director can provide the form or email eventservices@usatriathlon.org for one.
    • Follow the directions on the second page of the USAT Medical Claim form carefully. Submit the requested information to the address provided on the form but keep originals for your files and send only copies.